Image 1 of 20
|Model||Conquest Class C|
Bunk Over Cab
Front Living Area
Brand Gulf Stream
Model Conquest Class C
Floorplan Layout Rear Bedroom
RV Type Class C
Length 30' 0"
Width 8' 4"
Location Boylston, MA
Chassis: Ford E350
Engine Manuf: Triton
Engine Model: V8 6.8L 305HP
Fuel Type: Gas
Water Capacity - Black: 31
Water Capacity - Fresh: 37
Water Capacity - Grey: 38
# Air Conditioners: 1
Air Conditioner Spec: 15000 BTUs
# of Axles: 2
• Furnace • Microwave • Oven • Refrigerator • Stove Cover • Stove Top Burner • Water Heater
• 30 Amp Service • Air Conditioning • Auxiliary Battery • Battery Charger • Converter • Generator • Inverter
• AM/FM/CD • Backup Camera • Cable Prepped • CD Player • CO Detector • DVD Player • Fire Extinguisher • LED Lights • LP Detector • Propane • Sewer Hose & Carrier • Smoke Detector • TV • TV Antenna
• Backup Monitor • Exterior Speakers • Hitch • Power Awning • Roof Vent • Skylight • Spare Tire Kit
• Azdel Composite Panels • Booth Dinette • Dinette Bed • Leather Furniture • Medicine Cabinet • Non-Smoking Unit • Overhead Cabinetry • Queen Bed • Queen Mattress • Roof Vents • Self Contained • Shower • Toilet
This unit is a 2019 Class C Gulf Stream Conquest. This unit runs on gas with a Ford V10 6.8L on a E350 Ford Chassis. It offers the Conquest luxury package which includes a 4.0 generator, electric awning w/LED lights and outside speakers, an AM/FM/CD radio w/built in monitor and back up camera, it is equipped with all stainless steel appliances, high gloss fiberglass with designer graphics, upgraded LED lighting interior and exterior, there is an exterior acrylic grab handle, a range cover, friction hinge entry door, a ducted 15,000 BTU roof air conditioner, ceiling light wall switch at the entry door, linoleum throughout, a deluxe comfort mattress, IRD dual battery charging system, an emergency start switch and a hitch with a seven way connector and brake controller. It also has soft touch driver/passenger seats, heated and remote mirrors w/turn signals. It also has a rear pass thru compartment for extra storage space. This unit sleeps 8 people on a queen overhead bunk with a safety net, convertible dinette, sofa and queen bed. You do not know luxury until you have owned this motor home!
No special license required to drive this unit.
If you are looking to purchase this unit try it before you buy it.
Rent this unit for 3 days and the 3 day portion of the rental will taken off of the purchase price.
A 3 day rental for this unit between starts out at $900 (October to May - off season) or $1040 (June to September - in season) and you also get 300 free miles.
This is the amount that will be taken off the purchase price.
Additional rental charges include vehicle prep, mandatory insurance, additional mileage and security deposit.
PURCHASE THIS UNIT AND SAVE $23,000 OFF MSRP!!!
NO TITLE WORRIES - WE HAVE THE TITLES FOR ALL OF OUR UNITS
We also offer free lifetime storage with the purchase of a unit from us!!
|Engine Model:||V10 6.8L|
|Water Capacity - Black:||31|
|Water Capacity - Fresh:||37|
|Water Capacity - Grey:||38|
|A/C Spec:||15000 BTUs|
|# of Air Conditioners:||1|
|# of Axles:||2|