Image 1 of 15
|Model||Conquest Class C|
Bunk Over Cab
Front Living Area
Brand Gulf Stream
RV Type Class C
Length 24' 1"
Width 8' 4"
Location Boylston, MA
Engine Manuf: Ford
Engine Model: V10 6.8CU
Fuel Type: Gas
Water Capacity - Black: 31
Water Capacity - Fresh: 44
Water Capacity - Grey: 31
# Air Conditioners: 1
Air Conditioner Spec: 15,000 BTU
Height: 11' 3"
• Furnace • Microwave • Oven • Refrigerator • Stainless Appliances • Stove • Water Heater
• 30 Amp Service • Air Conditioning • Auxiliary Battery • Batteries • Battery Charger • Converter • Generator
• AM/FM/CD • Backup Camera • Cable Prepped • CD Player • CO Detector • DVD Player • Fire Extinguisher • LED HDTV • LED Lights • LP Detector • Propane • Sewer Hose & Carrier • Smoke Detector • TV • TV Antenna
• Backup Monitor • Black Tank Flush • Fiberglass Sidewalls • Hitch • Power Awning • Spare Tire Kit • SS Wheel Covers
• Booth Dinette • Dinette Bed • Medicine Cabinet • Non-Smoking Unit • Queen Bed • Queen Mattress • Roof Vents • Self Contained • Shower • Toilet
This unit is a 2019 Class C Gulf Stream Conquest. This unit runs on gas with a Ford V10 6.8L on a E350 Ford Chassis. It offers the Conquest luxury package which includes a 4.0 generator, electric awning w/LED lights and speakers, an AM/FM/CD radio w/built in monitor and back up camera, it is equipped with all stainless steel appliances, high gloss fiberglass with designer graphics, upgraded LED lighting interior and exterior, there is an exterior acrylic grab handle, a range cover, friction hinge entry door, an upgraded ducted 15,000 BTU roof air conditioner, ceiling light wall switch at the entry door, linoleum throughout, ird dual battery charging system, an emergency start switch, a deluxe comfort mattress, a rear mega storage compartment, a hitch with a seven way connector and a spare tire with carrier. This unit sleeps 6 people on a queen overhead bunk, convertible dinette and a queen corner bed. You do not know luxury until you have owned this motor home!
No special license required to drive this unit.
If you are looking to purchase this unit try it before you buy it.
Rent this unit for 3 days and the 3 day portion of the rental will taken off of the purchase price.
A 3 day rental for this unit between starts out at $800 (October to May - off season) or $940 (June to September - in season) and you also get 300 free miles.
This is the amount that will be taken off the purchase price.
Additional rental charges include vehicle prep, mandatory insurance, additional mileage and security deposit.
PRICE JUST REDUCED!!
ORIGINAL PRICE $55,995.00
NEW PRICE $54,995.00
PURCHASE THIS UNIT AND SAVE $24,000 OFF MSRP!!
NO TITLE WORRIES - WE HAVE THE TITLES FOR ALL OF OUR UNITS
We also offer free lifetime storage with the purchase of a unit from us!!
|Engine Model:||V10 6.8CU|
|Water Capacity - Black:||31|
|Water Capacity - Fresh:||44|
|Water Capacity - Grey:||31|
|A/C Spec:||13500 BTUs|
|# of Air Conditioners:||1|
|# of Axles:||2|